Sunday, December 6, 2009

One week

Yep, today is 7 days from the first day of shooting.

It's a weird day. I seem to fluctuate from extreme excited-ness to extreme stress. And that seems to go hand in hand with crossing things off my to-do list and then adding more than I crossed off back onto it.

But today was a stress day, where even though I did a good bit, I felt like I didn't do anything because of the sheer volume of stuff to do...which I also think I may be bad at judging...because my master to do list is like 75% crossed off, but I have all of these little to do lists that I make throughout the day when I think of things...but I'm not sure where they fit in on the master to do list....so they might be relatively nothing.

I also had this weird realization that while I've kind of been the mastermind of this whole thing for the past year, I haven't really had a physical role to play, but in a week I'm actually going to have a real job to do. There's like this weird separation between conceptualizing a project and then actually making it, and even though I've been making stuff for a while now, when I brought out my camera today and did a steadicam test, I realized I'm not it very good shape to be a camera operator. I've got two heavy rigs for doing "handheld" stuff.

But I'll make do.

No comments:

Post a Comment