Lately, I've found myself for whatever reason driving around at night somewhat aimlessly and listening to music and feeling really good and creative.
I remember in school I used to listen to music on my way to and from class. It's a good way to kind of let your mind wander. But lately, without that kind of consistent travel time, I don't think I've been listening to music as much, and I've forgotten how important good music is to getting me in a creative state of mind. Most of my ideas come to me when I'm listening to music.
So anyway, I've found myself in some ways reconnecting to music in general via driving around at night. I actually take detours and longer routes to extend my drive. It's kind of strange, but also peaceful and invigorating. I don't know why it works better at night, but it does. Night time is always more surreal I guess.
I've also gotten more excited about the production finally coming around. I set up Neil's bedroom today with the props I've gotten so far and it is really starting to feel like a set. It's fun. I also got the Spacedad's helmet in the mail and seeing it on the chair in my room gets me excited. All of these ideas and visuals that have been in my head for so long are starting to materialize and it's really exciting to see them. It makes me want to start shooting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment