Man. Seems like just yesterday I made that last post. It was over two weeks ago...
Now production is just over a month away. Soon it'll be just under a month away. Then it'll be over...and hopefully it'll be great.
...and I think it just might. We're trying to raise a few more funds leading up to production so we have all of our bases covered.
We had one of our first readings last weekend and things felt pretty good. I've got a ton of set deck stuff in the mail, and even more equipment on the way.
I have no excuses at this point. I can't put anything off anymore. I can feel the pressure and it actually feels good because now I know I'll get things done. I mean today (well yesterday technically) was Halloween and I spent most of the day working on another revision of the script and budgeting and making more purchases. I feel really good about the script. I hope it all pans out like I want it to. You never really know what's going to happen until it happens and I just hope the surprises that are bound to pop up are mostly good ones.
Oh yeah, and we have a fucking custom designed professional machined steel spaceship in production right now. It's going to be to crazy...I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment