Sunday, June 7, 2009

Settling In

I now have my own place in Shreveport for the next two years. I've moved into my "office" complete with a dry erase "idea" board to make it seem professional, though right now it has a big sketch of Humpty Dumpty on it.

This week will mark the first time I feel like I have all the time in the world to dedicate to writing. My schedule is cleared and it's just me and my computer.

Hopefully that means I'll get draft 2 of GOS done.

But I have yet another project in the pipeline. A web series called "Paranormalz" created by my good friend, Keith. I'm helping produce it as well as designing the website and doing the post production work...and maybe at some point acting. It's an ongoing thing, but we'll probably only be doing roughly an episode a month so it shouldn't be too distracting.

You can check out the website at: www.paranormalz.com

We're shooting the first episode in two and a half weeks.

Not much more news on the GOS front. Still waiting on the RED. Still waiting for newer tech and better prices before I build my new editing rig. Though I just bought a new monitor.

I don't have a lot to talk about in the post so I guess I'll stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment